From Pixel Mine Games Wiki
Visual Studio Compatibility
- Supports Visual Studio 2005/2008 Standard/Professional/Team Suite
- Supports Visual Studio 2008 Shell editions
- Supports Visual Studio 2005/2008 Standard Edition or above, and the Visual Studio 2008 Shell (In particular, Visual C++/C#/etc Express Editions do not support addins)
- Ctrl+Mousewheel works as pageup/pagedn (sounds boring for now, but wait until you use it for a bit)
- (C++ & C# projects): Toolbar dropdown to select recently used debug command line configurations
- Ctrl+Alt+F opens the Solution File List and selects the filter text box.
- Start your filter text with a slash '/' to enable the Regex filter without needing to check the box
- Double click to open a file
- Right click (context menu) if you want to find the file in Solution Explorer
- Right click (context menu) to find it in Windows Explorer
- Right click (context menu) to insert a C++ include statement(s) for the selected file(s) into your current position in the currently active document
- Right click on any open file's tab to find a Find in Solution Explorer command.